Your loved one was a special individual. Goebel Funeral Home & Cremation Services can help you celebrate their life and honor their memory with a meaningful funeral service that reflects their unique character and personality. Let us help you say good-bye with a funeral service that provides your family with comfort in your loss, as well as lasting memories for the future.
The way you choose to say goodbye can be as varied and unique as your loved one’s personality. When considering ways to personalize the funeral or memorial service, remember the time you spent with the person and think about the qualities you remember them for. You may want to consider the following questions as starting points for creating a memorable good-bye:
- What was your loved one like as an individual?
- What was your loved one’s occupation or profession?
- What types of hobbies and activities did your loved one enjoy?
- Where did your loved one prefer to spend their time, and what did they do?
- Was your loved one a spiritual person?
- Did your loved one have any special charities or causes that they were passionate about?
- What other achievements did your loved one accomplish?
- What other special memories did you share – places, vacations, special occasions, family events?
- What other things were meaningful to your loved one, and still are to the surviving family?
If you are looking for something more than a standardized, “cookie cutter” funeral service, Goebel Funeral Home & Cremation Services is happy to partner with you to help memorialize your loved one. Our creative staff will work with you on distinctive, yet reasonably priced options to make your loved one’s service as special as they were.